Nothing much going on other than, I feel, as I have navigated the 2007-2008 markets with 14 hour/days starring at a 6 panel of monitors, that we are about to cross the river Styx again, and you better have your silver token to get across.
I want to show you a good reason why it is that I believe we are about to enter a zone of turbulence for equities, not necessarily the PM's:
What this shows us is that the central banks of the EU are sacred shitless and are placing their reserves into the hands of the Federal Reserve. Now if that doesnt tell you how rigged this ponzi is, I don't know what will.
If my memory serves me right, and my gut tells me it is, this feels like Bear (NOT Lehman) again, and we should have a collapse of something soon that will send LIBOR into the stratosphere that will then create the Lehman effect. Will it be a French Bank? Who cares. There is too much irrational exuberance sloshing around. And I pray to baby Jesus that it hits Canada hard for no other reason to say, "I told you so." Yup I'm that guy. So prepare a little more if you will to the down side (equities) as this bounce will be short lived as the bank stocks such as MStanley are struggling to tread water right now like its 2008 all over again. Something is coming. The bank equity movements are telling us this in plain view.
Where this will take us with the paper price of the PM's, I'm not 100% yet, but I just keep buying the dips, store it away in my private vaults and wait for the day I can trade it for a large parcel of land by a river, so I can fish when I want to away from all the insanity and corruption that surrounds me.
I stumbled upon a story today that really bothered me. I want to go through it step by step, and then I would like everyone to bounce their own head off the table, punch the first person that you see in the mouth, double pump chest kick them after they get up, and just say one name after you get your frustrations out of you because I warn you, you are about to get really, really really frustrated from, "Wayne Sabaj."
The story is Click here.... Read it now then come back here, to help me get though this without punching my screen in.
Okay now that everyone has had the opportunity for manslaughter, I would like to go through it.
1. The 49-year-old, who is living with his dad, did not exactly jump for joy.
Reason: "I could really use this money." But with this money comes trouble. He explained, "With my luck, it would be bank robbery and I'd get caught and say I'd robbed a bank." Well motherfucker, the first thing I would do would be to turn on your local station and check to see if any bank was robbed.
2. If nobody comes forward to legitimately claim the cash, there may be a happy ending for the man tending his garden: Police will help figure out if Sabaj can keep the money. The carpenter has retained an attorney just in case.
So this unemployed idiot, now has hired some schmuck that will suck $20,000 out of him REGARDLESS if he gets the money and hes waiting for the POLICE to let him know if he can keep the money. Right because drug dealers show up at the police headquarters asking for their $150,000 cash back.
3. "Then there was the concern that whoever left the money behind would be back, and that's a problem the Sabaj men would rather have solved by the police."
Either way, you are fucked now "Wayne."
Congratulations on being an honest sheep, brainwashed moron. Let me break down what I would have done.
1. I would have taken both bags into my house.
2. I would have taken $7K and went down to the ammo and gun shop and bought enough firepower to shoot back.
3. I would have went down to the coin shop and ordered 3100 ounces of pure silver maples.
4. I would get back to the house, order a pizza, and search for Florida properties for sale for next to nothing.
5. Once I found one, I would buy one on a loan and move.
But that's just me. I guess that's not why I'm 49, unemployed, and living with my dad.
Please proceed to bounce your head off your table again, and pretend you never came across this post when you wake up with a half concussion tomorrow morning.