Okay here is the info:
Tickers FAU.V or the American side is FVGCF for the otcbb market
Top 10 reasons that its going to $2.
1. Sprott owns over 12% of it
found here Click here to Read Stats
2. Going into PRODUCTION by end of summer
3. Pulling out weekly drills that reminds me of Aurelian Resources (look that shit up on youtbe) of 65.3g/t (1.90 opt) Gold Over 5.5 m (18.0 ft), 144 g/t (4.2 opt) Gold over 2.5 m (8.2 ft), and 498 g/t (14.52 opt) Gold over 3.0 m (9.8 ft)all at Fort Nixon Mine.
4. Debt free
5. Chart looks ready to roll through .51-.55 paper selling, as support at .46 has been here since October!
6. Churning out silver as well
7. Located in the US of A baby!
8. Mines are located on gold belt that's been around for years.
9. only 82 million shares outstanding
10. 200,000 gold in last 43-101, but it hasnt been updated at all with all these drills results coming in weekly.
I have my position at .48...you will see that everyone can get in at this level. We have ourselves another undiscovered and undervalued junior set to PRODUCE just as gold hits $1800 by the summers end.
As always read my disclaimer and realize I buy all stocks thinking they are going to ZERO.
Website can be found here Click here for FAU Fire River Gold Website