Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Drunk America

While America is about to go get wasted beyond belief, spend what left on their maxed out credit cards, and drink away any last brain cell, I can assure you, Blythe is not. Three more days, then we can relax a bit as Tuesday will roll around with a fresh bout of Iran/Bahrain tensions against the Saudi's in the ME. Until then, Buy the dips under $34, and sit on it.

I will be releasing a comprehensive Tinka analysis soon for those interested in playing the paper game and gaining some fiat to convert into physical.

Imagine if ALL Americans that buy 1 beer this St. Pat's day actually bought just ONE ounce of silver...?

Think about it. Is this what its come to?

3 comments:

  1. oh my god forex silver is having an EPIC BATTLE 9.55-9.58am

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The U.S.A. is on it's way to poverty:

    Proverbs 23:21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe [a man] with rags.

    I started my own blog today so I don't get into trouble posting too many comments. :-) That way I can get it out of my system there. There is so much nonsense going on it's amazing. You want some entertainment go check it out:

    The NewsUNIT Blogspot

    I still haven't figured out all the features and how to do the text links properly. One I get this computer stuff figured out I can take off.

    I still think silver will go to $65 by summertime and I'm thinking gold is going to be a slow climb. Seems silver is really going to take off and become popular. This hasn't even started yet. It will be unreal to see how many people come in to invest at $50 silver. It will be absolutely unreal!

    ReplyDelete