Sorry I'm late....
Before we get into the metals, I want to first acknowledge the dog and pony show I witnessed on Live TV today, God, aka the Ben Bernank, was the epitome of what we try to teach our offspring NOT emulate. (swallow-sorry I just puked in my mouth again thinking about it)
I want to highlight his TSN turning points during this charade and laughter, smiles, high 5's, and super bowl talk. My translation is beside his text.
1. Oil is 'a kind of tax' = we need to skin the people again, like in 2008, so whomever did not get sucked in the first time, we surely will get you this time, suckers.
2. Emerging markets inflation is 'not b/c of the US$' = we will print till we can create social unrest and poverty in every nation, we will export guns and ammo so they can totally mutilate themselves, then we will send in Haliburton to 're build' and implement democracy.
3. Emerging markets must 'find their own tool to rebalanced with' = you are fucked, you cant print US$ like we can, so I am God you stupid worthless fuckers.
4. QE2 has led to increased stock prices = this was our original mandate, you have no idea how much coin the J Dimond and I have made, hookers and blow baby! hookers and blow.
5. Inflation is 'stubbornly low" = I am going to continue printing, b/c we want to collapse this worthless currency, wipe out all debts, create a new worthless currency, talk CNBC/FOX/CNN to pump how good it is and how it will save the world, and then the cycle of stealing from the middle class can continue for another generation of lazy, un educated, ipod listening, fat, lazy, PS3 playing, lazy fat, sheep. Lazy.
There were a few other things in there too like unemployment is fine, and its now self sustaining. Here is an idea Ben. You should officially change your name to 'JOKE'...think about it. you are a fucking joke. The JOKE Bernank. hummmmmmm.
On to more important stuff like how Blythe was not in the office today and this is what happens when markets are left with real supply and demand.
Silver: Massive withdrawals still today, very little deposits. This is bullish. We have 1.2 ish million oz standing in February thus far. No one wants to settle for cash. If we by chance get to the 4.6 mill than January had, god help Blythe.
SLV dumps 97,000 oz to put some fires out for people demanding physical-not sure how long this can continue at this rate, if its even happening. This is on a day POS is up huge. Good for you Blythe, good for you.
Thus it looks as though this is setting up to be a fantastic March for silver longs-maybe the EPIC we have been waiting for? Not too sure what can derail this train, other than some more fraud, I guess.
Cotton now has position limits (not silver though), the JP Morgue help Madoff scam and ponzi but still did nothing, ECB keeps rates at fuckall, Brent hits 'retardo' level at $103, National debt is something like $14,109,842,878,903, Gold options doing funky things (as we saw that the vaults we doing funky things too), and China, like America's Beiber Fever, is going through physical gold fever right now. And Egypt is burning, still.
I am working on Part 4 of of the bears collection of Silver Manipulation. Good looking stuff here happening, oh ya.
Tonight's Video...well, I'm sure horny bloggers will comment on this wench-whatever you do, don't stare in her eyes you'll turn to stone. A first glace at her for most of you I would assume. Enjoy.