Monday, May 30, 2011

Dick Russell says buy SLV...huh..?

Says, Dick: "Confession -- I had sold much of my silver prior to the big break (I didn't like the parabolic action of silver and the accompanying public excitement), but I have changed my mind about silver. Now that silver is trading above 37 again, I like it and suggest positions in SLV and CEF.”

Not sure what to make of this reco. Just a play on long silver? Why not something of value like SLW, and not a fraudulent vehicle like SLV that can literally implode overnight when the shit hits the truth fan.

$US looking good, LOL.

7 comments:

  1. Dick is one smart mother fker. He sold all his mining shares right before the 2008 crash and bought them back at 1/4. I recall him saying it and I thought the old man has nuts (wish I had listened). He has always reco Phyzz, Phyzz and Phyzz just SLV for the noob investor so he doesn't have to go into who, what and why but he does talk about it. One just has to understand where hes talking from and to who. The old man 89 is still sharp as a tack and his daughters are smokin hot! Hey that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never minds Russell, what does Weather Unit say?

    lolololol

    What a douchebag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasper: Please attach pics of daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daughter Betsy, she's married to the guy who does those shit Saw 1 though 4 films.

    http://ww2.dowtheoryletters.com/DTLOL.nsf/htmlmedia/photo6.jpg/$file/photo6.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, if/when SLV implodes I just can't imagine the financial state of things - I think there will be much larger issues swirling around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If SLV implodes then go long on ZSL which is the counter ETF of SLV at 2X. Timing, well buy long options. However, physical is best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is up with tinka and peruvian elections?

    ReplyDelete